CSEET Admit Card Download Link for Nov 2021
ICSI has not issued CSEET Admit Card for Nov 2021.
- Candidates may register for CSEET Nov 2021 Exams till 15th October, 2021.
- CSEET Nov 2021 Exams will be held on 13th Nov, 2021.
- CSEET Admit Card for Nov 2021 will be issued by ICSI 10 or 11 days before the exams.
- Students can download the CSEET Admit Card using their CSEET Registration Number (Unique Number) and Date of Birth.
Download link for CSEET Admit Card Nov 2021 will be shared soon.
For best results, please use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8.0 & above for viewing and printing of the Admit Card.
Join our Telegram Group for latest Information on CSEET Exams.
Best of Luck for Exams
How to prepare for CSEET Exams
Use our absolutely FREE services for best CSEET Exam Preparation.
CSEET Exams to be conducted on 15th Nov 2021
Due to COVID 19 Pandemic, ICSI may decided to take CSEET Exams Online instead of conducting the same from Test Centers. Candidates will be allowed to appear for the test through their own laptop/ desktop from home/ such other convenient place.
Note: Students are not allowed to appear in the exams through smart phone (mobile)/ tablet etc.
What about Viva Voce?
It is not possible to take Viva Voce Online. Therefore, Viva Voce portion may be removed for the CSEET to be held on 15th Nov 2021.
About CSEET Exam Pattern
Test of 120 Minutes duration will be conducted at designated Test Centres. It will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted in MCQ pattern as per the following details:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||50|
|Economic and Business Environment||35||50|
|Current Affairs and Presentation & Communication Skills||35||50|
Important Instructions Student must know
- Student should verify information on Admit Card:
Every candidate is advised to verify all the details mentioned in his/her Admit Card, i.e., his/her Name, Photograph, Signature, Admission Number, Date and Timings of Test, etc. In case of any discrepancy, the same may please be brought to the notice of the Institute immediately at CSEET@icsi.edu or at our support portal http://support.icsi.edu.
- Safe Exam Browser SEBLite:
Students shall be required to download safe exam browser SEBLite at their Laptop or
- Students will be watched continuously during Exam:
Candidates shall be continuously monitored through video / audio mode by the supervisor, known as Proctor in the same manner as if they appearing in the examination at examination centres. So camara of computer/laptop shall be working all the time.
- Documents required at the time of Exam:
Candidates should keep with them (i) Admit Card; and (ii) Identity Card issued by Govt. Departments viz. Passport, Driving Licence, PAN Card, UID Aadhaar Card, Voter Card handy for verification by the Online Proctors for securing appearance in the Test failing which they shall not be allowed to take the Test. Candidates will not be allowed to keep any other document with them other than Admit
Card and original Identity Card.
- Login to the Test portal 30 (thirty) minutes before Examination time:
Candidates are required to login to the Test portal 30 (thirty) minutes before the time specified for the commencement of Test.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Test after completion of 15 minutes of the commencement of the Test
- No candidate shall be permitted to finish the Test until the expiry of 90 minutes of the commencement of the test.
- Minimum Marks Required to pass CSEET Exam:
Candidates are required to secure a minimum of 40% marks in each part, i.e., Paper- 1, Paper -2, Paper -3 and Paper -4 separately as the case may be, and 50% marks in aggregate of all parts put together for passing the Test .
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- What students should not keep with themselves during exams:
No candidate shall be allowed to keep with him/her any Book, Study Material, Handwritten or Printed Notes, Mobile Phone, Pager, Digital Diary, Scientific or Programmable Calculator, Blue Tooth, Laptop, Palmtop, Smart Watch, Health Band or any other electronic device or gadget. Candidates are also not allowed to use Pen/ Pencil and Paper for the Test.
- No person, other than the bonafide candidate, shall be present for the test.
- Candidate shall not be allowed to leave the test until its submission. No break shall be permitted during the Test.
Hardware/Software requirements for attempting CSEET Exam via Laptop/Computer
- Operating System:
Windows 10 (Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions) OR Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) (all editions) OR Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) (all editions)
2 core (4 vCPU) or above with 2.2 GHz or more clock speed.
2 GB or above
- Screen Resolution:
1024 x 768 and Above
Chrome – Download latest
- Web Camera (Must)
Resolution 640 x 480, 15 frames per second (fps)
- Microphone (Must)
Standard 3.5 mm jack/internal
Minimum of 64 MB of graphics memory (Internal/External)
- Internet Connection minimum per user
Min: Upload 1 Mbps (2 Mbps recommended)
Min: Download 1 Mbps (2 Mbps recommended)
- Net Framework – v4.5.2
Download it from here
Disable antivirus during exams
How to attend CSEET Exam
Every candidate will be required to login through secured ID and password on the online Test taking platform (SEBLite) on the day of the test.
The details of the time schedule, website address, ID and password will be communicated to the candidates via phone message/email before the exam.